Monday, May 30, 2016

Upcycled Clothing! Another New Adventure in Sewing....

So the last couple of months I've been trying something new.  I've always been a pattern person.  Patterns are fun to follow, well explained and you always for the most part know how your item is going to turn out.

Well after my last post Stephanie brought the question up to me "Why don't I start upcycling clothing."  You know take a whole bunch of different clothes and make them into something new, something bold a piece that's all your very own design.  You did hear me say how much I really..REALLY like using patterns.  Ahhh.....upcycling....no patterns....all drawn out on paper and in you mind.  Hmm....no patterns...UGGGGHH.....

Here we go....All womens designs from medium to 3X....


















That's my first six....I do have to admit they are pretty fun to put together.  Using 3, 4 or 5 different garments transforming them into one.

Although it may be just a new ploy for me to sew more new clothes for Stephanie.  Hmm....

I just wanted to touch base with everyone and say Hi...I hope everybody had a nice Memorial Day weekend.

Until next time....Happy Sewing!    Seam Ripper Joe