Monday, May 18, 2015

My Pattern Lineup All The Way Through Next Spring!

It begins, my turning of the page back to garment sewing.  I really do have quite the back log of sewing patterns I've been itching to start.  I've placed them in five different categories.

Shirts

S

Always wanted to make a baseball shirt.


Love band collars, can't wait to make this one.


Just an everyday casual.


Dress Shirt.  Always good to have a couple of these made up.  Just never know when I'm going to be stuck having to wear a tie.  Yikes!

Pants


I've been wanting to make these ever since Morgan, over at Thread Theory put the pattern out.  For some reason I just never ordered it until last month.  I can't figure it out either.  Better late then never though.


Once again, and another I wanted to make quite some time ago when Peter over at Male Pattern Boldness had a sew along for jeans.  I will get these made this year though!  Yep one way or another.


Another pair of Khaki Pants.  I wanted to give this pattern a try and find out how it fairs against my other pants patterns.

Jackets


I know it's not a jacket but it sorta falls into that category and I always wanted to make a vest.  I think there sorta cool : )


Just a light weight spring or fall jacket, they always come in handy.


....and a real comfortable jeans jacket.

Coveralls



I wish I would have had a pair of these all made up when I was doing our kitchen renovation, they would have come in real handy.  So the last time I ordered from KWIK Sew I just had to toss them into my cart.

Stephanie's



Last but not least a pattern for Stephanie.

So as you can see I have quite the line up.  See what 10 months of quilting does.  It backed me up worse then a block of cheese.  Even though I loved every minute of it and two wonderful quilts came out.  It really is going to feel good to start sewing some clothes again.  I sure wish I could find a group from this area who wanted to take a day trip to the garment district in N.Y.C.  I definitely have some fabric I need to pick up.

Until next time....Happy Sewing!  Seam Ripper Joe