Saturday, May 16, 2015

Exploding Block Quilt Finished and it's staying on my Bed!

It's been five months in the making but yesterday at approximately 3 p.m. I finally finished her, my "Exploding Block Quilt", and I love the way it turned out.  Thanks Jenny from the Missouri Star Quilt Co. for another very cool quilting pattern.  Also a special thanks goes out to Mary from Merry Mayhem's Mystery Quilts for taking time out of her day to help me pick out the perfect binding fabrics at her shop in Marmora, New Jersey.








As soon as I was done with the picks I made the bed up and slept under this wonderful quilt last night.  I have to say I had a excellent nights sleep ; )

I think this concludes my quilting for a while as I have a back log of sewing patterns I have been ordering since I started the last two quilts that are yearning to be sewn.  That's all together another post though.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Until next time....Happy Sewing!  Seam Ripper Joe