Monday, August 25, 2014

My Quilting Production Line....Slowly Coming Along!

Rome wasn't built in a day and this quilt is sorta like my Rome.  I just need to keep at it a little everyday.  I'm giving myself a generous amount of time.  Around a month and a half.  What do you think?


So far I have 13 blocks completed.  Here are the first 12.  The 13th one didn't fit on the table properly.  He's laying on my laptop "odd man out".  I had to recalculate the amount of blocks I needed for Sarah's queen size bed.  The finished quilt will be 90" long by 80" wide.  So that brings the tally up to 56 block all together.  I can't wait until I have them all made up, it's going to be so cool to see them all sewn together.


My production line.  There's probably a faster way of doing them but I'm sorta old fashion.  I complete one block at a time.  I'm sorta the "enjoy the process" kind of guy.


I'm going to get back to my sewing now.  I just wanted to update everyone on how the great quilt of 2014 was going.  Boy, I still have to say.  I really love those Clover Wonder Clips.

Until next time....Happy Sewing!    Seam Ripper Joe