Saturday, April 5, 2014

New Fabric Delivered!

I'm pretty stoked today.  I just had my delivery from Hawaiian Fabric.com come in.  The last couple of weeks I've been pouring over all of the selections of fabric they carry until I finally came up with the last two contenders.  At least for this round and I ordered them!


I love the color and print of this selection.  I also picked up 24 coconut shell buttons (you can never have enough coconut shell buttons on hand).  So now I just have to get my new fabric washed, dried and pressed and let the fun begin!  I'm just not sure if I'm going to use my Victoria Jones pattern # 210 (tried, tested and true and I love the fit) or should I try the new Kwik Sew 3484 shirt pattern.  Hmm.... decisions....decisions!

Until next time....Happy Sewing!    Seam Ripper Joe