Thursday, December 5, 2013

KWIK Sew 1281 or "The Turtleneck Chronicles"


There is something to be said about making the same garment over and over again until you have it in all the colors you need.  To be able to sew it together without having to worry about every little step, because you know the pattern like the back of your hand.



That's where I am with my KWIK Sew 1281 Turtleneck Pattern.  This is my third shirt I made with this pattern.  My first was in navy blue then black and now potting soil brown.



Shoulder seams with my extra top stitching.


Another shirt done and complete!  Yeah... Now the only color I'm still missing is a dark hunter green.  So hopefully this next week I'll be able to find it.  The fabric hunt is on and I am once again one shirt closer to R.T.W. independence.

Until next time....Happy Sewing!    Seam Ripper Joe